Now before you begin to accuse me of blaming men for all breakups, just know that I also have a list of the 10 Biggest Mistakes Women Make In Relationships as well. And believe me, they are as different as the genders themselves.
We all have our own individual challenges related to the way we see and interact with the world around us. The good news is that a lot of our issues could be avoided if more people were aware of the huge differences in how men and women navigate the world.
So here they are in no particular order, the 10 Biggest Mistakes Men Make In Relationships:
1) You Don’t Bring Her Presence
No, not that kind of presents. I’m talking about a gift of another kind. I’m talking about the same qualities that make YOU feel good.
2) You Don’t Get Or Understand Women
3) You Might Actually Be Scared Of Her Or Intimidated By Her
4) You Made Something (Or Probably Someone) Else More Important Than Her
5) You are Oblivious To Her Feelings
6) You Either Did not Build Trust — Or You Broke It
7) You’re Too Wishy-Washy And Made Her Feel Unsafe
8) You are Too Self-Absorbed
9) You Don’t See The Value Of what she can bring to you
10) You Don’t Know What You Want Out Of Life Or You Don’t Have Room For Her